For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 30, 2010

Well hey there little fella


Look closely. Yep. Thats a dead lizard tied into my shoelaces. NOT OKAY. I have been mentioning to David that I have seen lizards running around in our house lately, but this guy got a little too comfy in Casa  Legate.  (Disclaimer: I didn't maliciously tied this lizard into my shoelace and let him die a slow, painful death. I didn't realize he was there until nearly two hours after I had my shoes on. Its not my fault that he is an idiot for climbing in there). Luckily I discovered my new friend while I was doing laundry at my parents house so Mama Malone came to my rescue and removed the little guy from my shoe - even though she was a little grossed out by it. Thanks for taking one for the team Mom. 

I tried to use this little incident as leverage for my "can we get a kitten campaign?" with David. It has failed so far - but I will persevere. I think Sugar needs a little friend. 


1 comment:

  1. i think when a cat and a dog are good friends it's sweet. but that's just my opinion... :).

    ReplyDelete