For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Beginnings

In case you haven't noticed, I haven't posted anything in a while. Sorry about that. I was having a moment. To be honest. I was feeling a little self conscious about my little blog here. I, as many may know, L.O.V.E. reading blogs. I waste many an hour on my couch reading some of my favs. And over the past few weeks (I feel so silly saying this) I felt like I don't have an interesting enough life to blog. So I have just been telling myself that (fill in the blank) wasn't good enough to blog about, or I don't have a cute baby to tell stories about, or what-have-you. Ha. Dumb girl.

Then I realized - I think that I am the person that reads my blog the most. Haha. I like to blog and then read back to what I wrote a few months ago (I just stumbled across a post I had written about my wedding decor - never got around to finishing it and posting it for you to read. Sorry. Maybe I will.) It's sort of like having a diary, but only without the drama - I save that for my Mama, not the world wide web. Sorry Folks.

So here is the deal. I am trying to commit to writing everyday. Think I can do it? I don't either. But I'm going to give it an honest shot. So please bare with me and the sometimes not, sometimes very exciting adventures of Megan, David, and Sugar :)


Love. 

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! can't wait to read tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog too. And I struggled with the same thing when I first started blogging. Keep it up! You'll be SO glad you did. And down the road, when you do have a cute baby to post pictures of, you'll already be a pro at blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog, megan! always a pleasure to read. hugs to you from denver... all the way to south florida. Hope married life is treating you well.
    Sarah Fox

    ReplyDelete