For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

overloaded.

Allow me to be a bit pessimistic here for a little while. I feel like we are all entitled to having "bad days," right? So today is mine. I'm not depressed because I'm on cold medicine. Just grumpy and pre PMS-ing. Today is day 4 of being sick. I can't breath through my nose. My head feels like one of those 30 inch balloons. I have 87 days until my wedding and still no reception site. Whenever I tell someone my budget they look at me and talk to me as if I don't deserve to have a wedding for that much money. People who are getting married after me have more done than I do. And I'm tired. So tired of "playing it by ear" and waiting for it to "all work out." 

There. I'm done now. I'm going to go for a walk with Sugar in this beautiful weather and then I'm going to make a flowery pillow for my couch. Thank you for listening. A more positive post tomorrow. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment