For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Because Im not busy enough...lets add yet another night shift list

Oh geeze. So here we are at work. And my fav bloggers have delivered once again. The list of inspiring DIY projects has exponentially grown here in the last 45 minutes. Forget that I have a wedding to plan - I need to make this doily table runner!!


(Sorry that I can't add the picture here - TMH computer won't let me) :(

Oh! And I fully intend are transforming a closet in my future house into a hidden work space. The girls over at Frenchie and Flea had me salivating over this ADORABLE work space. Again. Sorry for the lack of a visual. Just do yourself a jinormous favor and check out the link b-low.





No comments:

Post a Comment