For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The people we love

Its been a few days. I know. This weekend was my weekend to work and my 12 hour shifts turned into a 14 hour shift the first day and a 15 hour shift the second day. Oy Vey! 

Back to wedding fun. Wooo! I thought today I would share our wedding party and newlywed photos. Our wedding party was amazing. David and I talk all the time about how blown away we were by our friends during the days leading up to and on our wedding day. I was pretty much a basket case the day before the wedding and my girls, my sweet amazing girls picked up and put together that ceremony and reception site. Honestly, they completely pulled together my vision and I don't know if I could ever thank them enough. 

And David was given a list of things to do from his bride (zilla?? Hopefully not :)  ) and he and his groomsmen spent hours, right up to about 15 minutes before the ceremony started making sure everything was perfect. And it was. 

And our family was incredible too (as they always are). Mama Malone making the punch for the reception, literally up until about one hour before the ceremony started, Mama Legate setting the tables, my dad being landscaper/pest man extraordinaire decorating the sanctuary and putting the finishing touches on killing on the ant hills under the tent (David had started their demise a few days before), David's dad delivering drinks and refreshments while we were all getting the place ready on Friday, my brothers for picking up family from the airport, my brother-in-law for being on baby duty while Emily tended to her frantic bride-of-a-sister, David's aunt supplying the girls with all the gummy candy a girl could want while getting ready for her wedding.  I'm sure there is so much more that people did for us that I don't even know about. All I know is that our wedding day was perfect and it was all thanks to the people we love!

So. Wedding party. Family. We love you. We are so happy to call you friends and family. Your help that weekend meant so much to us. And without further ado, here is a post devoted to you! 





Meet Amanda and Teri. They are sassy and I love it!









All photos provided by Kallima Photography
www.kallimaphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Ben's face in pictures 3 & 4 is classic. Miss all of you guys. Loving the pics... keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete