For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 5, 2010

This morning on my way home from work I stopped for a bagel at Publix.

I had to walk by the flower section in order to get to the bakery and these pretty little carnations caught my eye. 3 bouquets for ten bucks. "Ahh. Its pay day," I thought. So scooped three up and came home to make a few little arrangements to put around my house. I always forget how pretty fresh flowers look set up around the house. 

Sugar likes how carnations smell



Instant kitchen facelift






Is it just me, or do flowers on top of a cluttered  pile of magazines and books make the mess suddenly okay? (Oh and I love how photogenic Sugar is. Yea. Thats my dog) :)





I think every pay day should be flower day. 



OH! And last night David told me he decided to marry me because he wanted to spend his life with me, not because he wanted to throw a big party :). I love him. A lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment