For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A little kitchen decor

So Friday David got to stay home from work (!!!!). I love it when he gets a day off (one of the advantages of working for his father-in-law. He can make his schedule to match mine sometimes. Yay!) So anyway, we used the day to relax and do some things around the house. 

Mama Malone made a really cool wine cork tree for me in my single lady apartment in Tallahassee. David and I loved it, so when we moved down to Ft. Lauderdale she obliged when we asked her to make one for our new house. 


Its kind of a hard thing to hang up. It required me laying against the wall until David could get enough nails in to hold it in place. 


David is handy with a hammer :)



Thanks Mom :)



Sugar loves it too :)

4 comments: