For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If I had a genie in a bottle one of my wishes would be that face lotion wouldn't be so dang expensive

I mean really. 20 bucks for a little 2.5 oz bottle of lotion?!?! I thinks its highway robbery for them to charge that much. Let the rich girls who don't want wrinkles pay big bucks for botox, but don't punish me for wanting to keep my skin hydrated and smooth. 

In an effort to save some mula on one of my recent trips to Target I got the less expensive Neutrogena Daily Face lotion. I don't like it. 

Healthy-Skin-Face-Lotion-Day-SPF15-lg.jpg


In my opinion (OH LOOK, my font magically changed to the Neutrogena font - weird) it smells like sunscreen, doesn't absorb well, and halfway through the day, maybe even earlier, I feel like a grease monkey because my face is so shiny. Okay Neutrogena police. Before you go complaining to Google that my blog needs to be removed from the internet let me make myself clear. I LOVE Neutrogena products. I am not bashing your company here. I am simply saying I don't like this product. Let me share some that I do. 

This daily moisturizer I L.O.>.E. Girls (or guys I guess), if you are looking for a fan-freakin-tastic lotion, this is her. It absorbs SO fast and it helps with those dang free radicals. 

Ageless-Restoratives-Anti-Oxidant-Daily-Moisturizer-SPF-20-lg.jpg

And I use this one at night

Ageless-Restoratives-Anti-Oxidant-Night-Moisturizer-lg.jpg

The only thing is that they are a liiiiittle more expensive. Se la vi. Save up for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment