For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1,126 Wedding Photos? Yes please!

I have been anxiously anticipating the arrival of David and I's wedding pictures. Everyday I eagerly check the mail and Saturday I did a little victory dance when I saw the brown package with kallima photography stamped on the front. Rebekah Hood and her husband, Ben are an amazing photography duo. They are so easy to work with, they make you feel comfortable, and produce the most amazing photos of your wedding day. I would recommend them, hands down, to anyone getting married. 

We got three CDs of pictures from our wedding day. I won't post all 1,126 (your welcome). But. I started to write this post and narrow my favorites of the entire into one post. Not possible. So there will be a few posts. Sorry. Hope you don't think I'm being vain :)

These are just some my favs of me and my ladies. Enjoy :)






















To say that I was excited about being a bride would be an understatement


        





So. My sister and I like to laugh...













Talking to Nicola on the phone. She couldn't be with us :(


      


All photos provided by Kallima Photography
www.kallimaphotograpy.com




                          



                          







                        
        

No comments:

Post a Comment