For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 19, 2010

Kitchens and Riverside dining

Its been a few weeks, but we finally were able to get our last piece of furniture to really unpack our house. Remember the kitchen the day we walked in?




And then our we-don't-have-a-paycheck-can't-buy-anything-eat-dinner-every-night-at-my-parents-house-phase:




And now. Finally. We have our kitchen. And we love her :)




We are still working on our sunroom/dining room. But currently there is no AC in there and it feels like a sauna. Not exactly where I like to eat my dinner, ya know? 

ALSO. One of my best friends in the whole wide world came to visit last weekend with her man. Meet Amanda and Collin. The Legates like these two :)





We had a super yummy dinner at Coconuts on the water - my birthday dinner (!!). Thats our yacht in the back round. (just kidding) :). 

1 comment:

  1. The final kitchen product is really beautiful! I love the extra counter you bought! Can't wait to see what you do with the dinning space! (with AC of course!) ;)
    Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete