For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 14, 2009

When I buy a house one day, I want it to look like this

I love how beachy, yet classy it is. So often I think beachy can look tacky. But this chic nailed it.



I love how the white trim looks against the light blue wall and pops with the dark wood floor and dark furniture



L.O.V.E. the sconces on either side of the artwork. I never know what to do over a bed. Thank you Design*Sponge



I like beadboard. And dark wood floors. And lime green walls. And roman shades



I envision this in my home, but in a different letter. Maybe the one before "M"?? : )







Don't those star fish in between the windows add a little fun to that wall?


What do you think? Can't you see me living here??

No comments:

Post a Comment