For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I thought it would be fun to cut down my own Christmas tree...

so off I went with David, the roomie and her fiance to find the lumber jack in me. What I didn't realize, though, was that the typical fir that I'm used to having in my house each year is not grown in Florida. It cannot, in fact, be grown in Florida. Who knew? "Not I," said the girl trying to be a lumber jack.



PINES. Pines are grown in Florida. Pretty. Just not what I consider a worthy Christmas tree.

The Christmas tree "farm" was, however, a nice photo op.







Meet Stuart and Taylor. David's old roommate and my new roommate. We like having double dates with them. They're getting hitched in June(!!)




Besides the fact that all the trees were pine, we also didn't get one here because they were definition "Charlie Brown" Christmas trees.




Three stops later we finally found a fir that was priced appropriately for two underpaid single girls and carted our little baby home. David proved himself as Christmas tree light extraordinaire.




Sugar obliged when I asked her to pose for a picture. Bless her.




And this is what relaxation looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment