For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Art of Racing in the Rain

So I just finished reading my first book as a member of the No-Obligation book club from Real Simple called The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. Let me just tell you: it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Narrated by the family dog, the book follows a family through life. Being a dog lover, I just ate this up. It makes me look at Sugar in a completely different way now and I find myself talking to her as if she were a person in the chance that she might understand what I'm saying. And I'm just sayin', she has started cocking her head to the side as if she is truly pondering what I'm saying to her. The book definitely has its sad parts but it also has parts that made me laugh out loud in inappropriate places : ). I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a good, easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment