For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 21, 2009

Real Simple Magazine + Night Shift + Monster Energy Drink = INSPIRATION OVERLOAD

Over the past 16 months of working night shift I have noticed a very common theme in my routine - list making. There is something about this place that makes me think of ALLL the things I want to do, shop for, make, learn, etc. (Note: more often than not the things on these lists have nothing to do with each other.) I grab a little piece of stockcard from the secretaries desk and go crazy with inspiring ideas that I have every intention of carrying out, but then 7am comes and its all I can do to brush my teeth and wash my face, collapse onto my bed and burry myself under my sheets and down comforter.

Well tonight was no different except I had the help of the new October edition of Real Simple Magazine to make my list grow. And add to the equation 16 oz of energy in a can. Suddenly on my little cardstock I had an entire new wardrobe for the fall, a month of dinner recipes to make, new hair products to try, and a handful of pottery barn items I simply must have.

Most likely tonight will end like most nights with me falling asleep and forgetting about my long list of goodies, but here's to hopeful wishes for a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment