For your listening pleasure.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Living Room Face Lift

This morning I was doing a sufficient amount of time-wasting while looking at blogs. I have SO missed my morning blog time (David and I just got our internet in our new place on Saturday). 
I was looking at apartment therapy this this morning when I stumbled upon this adorable little room


I like it for a few reasons. I like how it has lots of neutral shades but then has bright pops of color. I also like how the curtains really pop because they are pretty much the only thing in the room that has a pattern. This got me thinking about our little living room. We boast a lot of neutrals with pops color, but it has just seemed to me that it is still sort of "blahhhh." 





So I decided to try some patterned curtains to give the room a little more movement and detail. I think the room is a little more pulled together with the black in the curtains balancing the black in the shelf and mirror on the other side of the room. 




What do you think? I'm not completely sold yet. Just giving it a taste today. We will see what David thinks when he comes home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment